Here the minutes, our brief notes from our meetings on how to be a happy teacher that will change the world!
Saturday we will try to find together how we can do....do you want to join? Help us with your experience !
- To do my task well, to finish my duties well, to be happy with good results of my work, to prepare my tasks , organize my life well,to be able to look back a my life and say : I did my best, no regrets,
- Being honest
- To have
a good meaningful job, according to my aims
- Having enough money to live simply, no money worries
- Shopping, (just a bit, mindful consumption)
- My families and friends happiness,
- To have a good balance work/family life
- My loved one’s happiness
- Bring happiness to others, sharing, giving
10. Taking care of my health, taking care of myself, balance free time/work
11. Learning, studying
12. Good communication in my family, good
comunication in my work,
13. Having good relations with people around me
14. To understand others, to be able to listen well
15. Gratitude, knowing and living INTERDEPENDENCE, I do not do this alone ! I need others, others need me
16. Finding happiness in small things…flower a smile, a nice word, something nice to eat !
17. Being interested in others !
18. Accepting « what is »
19. Choosing one’s emotions, not to be
overwhelmed and « slave »to emotions, but to choose positive emotions instead of negative emotions
20. Being « present » not lost in regrets or worries of the past or future, but aknowledge what you already
21. Breathing to restore one’s calm and energy