EURASIA LEARNING INSTITUTE – ELI
BIODYNAMIC COURSE IN TỊNH TRÚC GIA
Hue, from 10th to 13th, Jan, 2017
Tinh Truc Gia=TTG=The Peaceful Bamboo Family was the first vegetable garden, working according to the biodynamic method, in Vietnam.
In 2007, right after the foundation stone ceremony of the Peaceful Bamboo Family, a community for youngsters living
with disabilities in Hue, Vietnam, Hans Mulder from Australia taught us how to make the biodynamic preparations that he had brought for this occasion and we sprayed the then still bare and uncultivated land.
Since 2009 we apply the biodynamic
methods in the TTG vegetable garden.
Mr Hung, the gardener of TTG, has since been trained by Mr. Marc Blachère, who came 3 times to TTG, each time over a month, to train him and his team. Mr. Hung and Mr. Hai also went to the US, to Copake, to
train there in biodynamic agriculture.
Mr Hung also spent 1 month in Navdanya with Vandana Shiva to learn about organic agriculture and the importance of seeds.
More and more people are interested in organic agriculture and biodynamic
agriculture. Many young people, even school children want to learn, experience an ecological life style.
This gave us the courage to organize a first “open” biodynamic workshop in TTG in order to share our experience and to
build up a network of people wanting to promote organic agriculture.
For this first workshop we had participants from all over Vietnam. It was a joy to meet people from the North, the South, Middle of Vietnam, all committed to “healing”
the earth, to reconnecting to themselves, and nature together with others.
PLANTS, EARTH and COSMOS
2017 BIODYNAMIC WINTER INTENSIVE at Tinh truc Gia
created by Eurasia Learning Institute
Hai, Hung, Marc
Plant growth & development
Hai, Hung, Marc
Question & answer
The biodynamic preparations I
Biodynamic preparations 500
, Hung, Hai, Marc
L U N C
H T O G E T H E R
Hung & Hai, Marc
Revitalizing the integrity of the land Soil and soil fertility
Marc, Hung, Hai
The biodynamic preparations II
Marc, Hung, Hai
TTG & Garden tour /camphill
Hung & Hai,
Hung, Marc, Hai
What is Biodynamic agriculture?
Who is steiner ?(farm organism)
Marc,. Hung, Hai
, Hung, Hai, Marc
& Spraying 500
Hung, Hai, Marc
Invitation to the “Sharing from the heart” @7:30pm
Every morning we started by walking silently through the garden, observing the plants, “feeling” nature, “feeling our relation to the nature surrounding us”.
had theoretical explanations about “what is biodynamics” and various subjects related to this. We had plenty of practical exercises in the garden, observation exercises, question and answer sessions, and…highly appreciated: time to be with
the TTG community.
Being with the youngsters and the community of TTG was a strong and healing experience for all participants.
Here some feed-backs:
What was positive?
- Smile from
everyone in TTG,
- Very wholehearted sharing by Hung, Marc
- Youngsters guided very well in the work and in TTG introduction
- Being in the community,
- Many different experiences, practical experiences, not only talk
more about the whole Universe
- Holistic view from garden
- To see love and care from everyone in the community
- Environment very conducive to experience, learn
10. Healing of environment,
11. New knowledge about
12. Participants come different parts of VN, different ages, we learn from each other
13. The Trainers very enthusiastic and experienced
14. Hung Marc, the way they care, look after the group
15. Preparation for the
16. We should create more opportunity to come back to TTG
17. Balance between theory practice, open conversations
18. Number of participants good
What is the most important thing you took away from this
- Love Compassion Respect
- It affected all participants to experience the community
- Soil Earth as a Human Being: we need to nourish and respect Soil Earth
- Everything can start from small things love respect and
- Not only agriculture but life in Community
- Believing in Bio dynamic
- No more fear of insects
- Understand and experience a Holistic system
- Need to observe, practice more
10. Listen to the plants,
to the Earth
11. Not only healing the Earth but also healing ourselves
12. Believe! When we believe in one thing we try our best
13. Following our heart
14. Relationship between human/nature
15. Understand Nature/plants/respect
We, the ELI TTG team, we know we can improve the preparation and the follow up of the workshop and we already start thinking of how to translate documents before hand and keep the network alive.
If anyone can
help us with translations and networking please do contact Hai! Life in TTG is very busy we need help for this kind of work!
We are very thankful to Marc for coming all the way from Copake, for sharing his long experience and for guiding
Mr. Hung to become a bio dynamic trainer
Thank you Mr.Hung for your dedicated and great work as a pioneer biodynamic gardener, thank you to your garden team, to all the youngsters who with their constant and joyful work create a biodynamic
“paradise” in TGG
Thank you to Hai for preparing, translating and caring and to TTG for hosting this course
And thank you to all participants, for your openness, sincere interest and work and your commitment
to bring about healing and a to create wholesome nature for now and future generations.
With a smile from the happy ELI team