Charter of Eurasia Learning Institute for Happiness and Wellbeing: ELI
From inner transformation to social innovation
Based on the knowledge, skills
and practical experiences gathered by Eurasia; the goal of ELI is to develop holistic and transdisciplinary learning processes and events to foster deep personal and collective transformation leading to Happiness and Wellbeing for all.
- Fundamental respect for all human beings without any form of discrimination, especially with regard to disabilities, gender, nationality or origin; based on the Universal Declaration of the Human Rights and the Declaration of the Rights
of the People living with disabilities.
- Confidence in the innate goodness of all human beings and their capability to transform and to evolve.
- Respect and care for natural, social and spiritual environment.
- Consciousness of the interdependence of all beings in mutual sharing, support and cooperation.
- ELI is a non-profit organization, but it should cover its running costs. Any benefit will be donated to the humanitarian and educational projects of
Eurasia, or to other projects following similar values
- Create a respectful learning environment in which everyone can unfold its highest potential.
- Create an open space of listening and dialogue stimulating human encounter: intercultural
exchange, honoring diversity, freedom of opinion and speech.
- Encourage lifelong learning for everyone:
- Learning to learn, Learning to do, Learning to be, Learning to live together
- Educating the Head, the Heart and the Hand
to Self, Others and Nature
- Developing Mindfulness and Compassion from Kindergarten to Higher Education
- Fostering ecological consciousness and lifestyle.
- Fostering a caring and cooperative economy and society
training in education, special education and social therapy
- Training in organic and biodynamic agriculture
- Training of trainers
- Mindfulness and Compassion, Call to Care, social and Emotional Learning from Kindergarten to University
- Happiness and Wellbeing programs for the youth
- Gross National Happiness: towards a new development paradigm
- Gross National Happiness in Business: towards a caring economy
- Mindful and compassionate leadership and management
ELI is dedicated to working in partnership with like minded and “like hearted” organizations to strengthen its national
and international network.
All those involved in ELI activities, trainers and students alike, commit to do their best to implement in all actions, decisions and under all circumstances the values formulated in the